Make the most of your screen
Join this interactive course/workshop if you want to:
- Upgrade your Zoom game
- Give better online performances
- Improve your Internet presence
- Learn easy and advanced digital media production
- Develop media literacy for remote work and learning
- Participate in a crash course in effective online personas
What you’ll learn:
- How to control what appears on screen during video conferencing and online meetings.
- How to make professional-looking video using your computer and camera/mic.
- How to effectively teach online courses
- How to run truly engaging online events
What we’ll use:
- Free and open source software!?
- Your computer, camera, microphone, headphones and lights.
- Your imagination.
Jesse Hirsh, a veteran media maker and educator, can teach you how to dazzle in online events and meetings. This interactive four session workshop is designed to rapidly upgrade your skills and confidence level, while also having fun.
Starts the week of Jan 17th 2022
- $100 early bird (plus taxes) if paid before Jan 7th
- $150 regular fee (plus taxes) after Jan 7th
- 1 on 1 introduction and tech check - 15 mins
- Interactive workshop (evening EST tbd)
- Presentation session (evening EST or weekend tbd)
- 1 on 1 follow up - 30 mins